Tenex Health TX™
Treat diseased soft tissue and rapidly restore musculoskeletal function with a minimally invasive procedure.
Tenex Health TX™ allows physicians to identify and specifically cut and debride diseased, pain generating soft tissue, leaving healthy tissue undisturbed while stimulating a healing response in tendons and other musculoskeletal structures of the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot.ONLY with Tenex Health TX™
- Minimally invasive, percutaneous insertion.
- Identify, cut and debride diseased soft tissue.
- Treatment time of 20 minutes or less.
- Performed with local anesthetic.
- Compelling clinical results and safety profile.
- Quick recovery time.
Click here for more information